Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Bit of Life

Once upon a time (yesterday to be specific), I decided to start a blog.  Why, you ask?  Well, I have some free time on my hands due to the fact that I have an internship this semester and no homework.
It is 2 days into the semester and I have already considered taking up knitting, quilting and a variety of other time consuming activities.  I have already Facebook stalked everyone I know (yes, including you) and my knowledge base is getting a little creepy.  I have already done every Sporcle quiz out there and watched so many episodes of Criminal Minds and NCIS that I am on a government watch list for suspected serial killers.
Who cares, you ask?  That is an interesting one.  And the answer is, mom, you may be the only one.  At least I know I'll have one dedicated follower.
But the real reason for this blog is not because of boredom or keeping my family updated on the happenings of my very exciting life.  There is no specific subject matter or interesting topic at hand.  Basically, it comes down to the fact that I am so much cooler online.
That said, here are the rules for my blog:
1)  No criticizing my writing skills - I haven't had an English class since high school so don't blame me if my vocabulary is lousy and my use of hyphens and parenthesis is whack.  That being said, I promise never to mess up on your/you're and there/their/they're.
2)  Also, I think I'm gonna have a thought of the day.  This may be a question, random thought or idea.  It may be a haiku, pick up line, movie quote (probably from Elf) or joke.  Get excited.
3)  That is all for now.  I'll make up the rest as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment