Monday, February 1, 2010

47 things I've done since the last time I blogged

Soooo, I haven't blogged in a few days.  Apparently I can find things to do to entertain myself even when I don't have homework.  Who would have thought?  Anyway, here is a summary of what I have been up to the past few days...

1.  Watched KU dominate Mizzou.  Rock Chalk.
2.  Finished the 4th Twilight book.
3.  Wondered what to read next.
4.  Googled "addicting books"
5.  Went to the library
6.  Found out that the books I was looking for were in the "Young Adults" and "Childrens" sections.
7.  Checked the books out anyway.
8.  Accidentally got one of the books in large print.
9.  Read it anyway.
10.  Complained about the snow.
11.  Ran in the snow.
12.  Complained about running in the snow.
13.  Started up Bible Study for the semester - we are reading Sex God by Rob Bell
14.  Wondered if God would approve of my Harry Potter/Vampire book obsession.
15.  Wondered if God would approve of denying a kid the chance to read the books I checked out from the children's section.
16.  Taught some anatomy.
17.  Taught some more anatomy.
18.  Went out smelling like formaldehyde.
19.  Contemplated telling a stranger who looked like Harry Potter that he had an owl waiting outside.
20.  Chickened out.
21.  Got up early every day for my internship.
22.  Did the crossword at my internship.
23.  Did the jumble at my internship.
24.  Learned some stuff at my internship!
25.  Watched the Bachelor.
26.  Made fun of the Bachelor.
27.  Made fun of all of the women "in love" with the bachelor.
28.  Drove to Salina.
29.  And drove...
30.  ... and drove.
31.  Asked my sister if she could move her musical to 8:30 so I could watch the end of the K/K-State game.
32.  Got the evil eye from my sister.
33.  Watched the first half of the KU/K-State game.
34.  Watched my sister as a dancing spoon in Beauty and the Beast instead of watch the second half of the KU/K-State game.
35.  She was a pretty good dancing spoon.  I'd definitely rate her in the top 5 of all the dancing spoons I've ever seen.
36.  (Probably going to get the evil eye for that comment as well)
37.  Found out KU won!
38.  Didn't even call or text any of my k-state friends to taunt them.
39.  Spend some quality snuggling time with my dog, Mia.
40.  Got some new glasses.
41.  Headed back to Lawrence.
42.  Went to sleep.
43.  Started a new week at my internship bright and early.
44.  Did some puzzles.
45.  Learned some stuff.
46.  Went to my last Chi Omega chapter EVER!
47.  Swapped some stories with Kelly at Starbucks.

Annnd that's about it.  It would have been nice to have an even 50, but I have done nothing else at all, so I'd rather stop at 47 than make up lies.  I'll try to update more often so I don't have to go through so much of my incredibly interesting life in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment